Toont alle 10 resultaten
Acryl bong 26,1 cm clear€9.58 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Acryl bong Clear 15,5cm€2.71 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Acryl bong Clear 30,5cm€10.45 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Acryl bong Colored 22 cm€8.62 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Amsterdam Bouncer Glass Bong-H:21cm-40mm€11.33 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Bamboo Bong with leaf 29cm€8.71 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Boost | Bouncer Glass Bong H:32cm 40mm€28.94 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Glass Bong 15 cm straight€7.74 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Leaf | Multi Leaf Hangover Glass Bong-H:26cm-32mm€10.84 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Mushroom | Bolt Glass Bong-H:26cm-45mm€13.55 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
BongsSmartShop Planet offers a wide range of bongs that are sure to deliver a highly satisfying smoking experience. Smokers and tokers are sure to find a little something from our store to meet their needs. We have a wide range of bongs in the following categories:
- Glass bongs - Glass bongs deliver an unparalleled smoking experience. They are excellent in reducing unwanted flavour from the smoke.
- Bamboo bongs - Bamboo bongs are made from a strong and durable material. They are also eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Acrylic bongs - Acrylic bongs are durable and portable. They are also quite easy to clean. Acrylic Bongs make a great beginner-friendly option.
Why Buy a Bong?A bong is a filtration device used for smoking cannabis and other herbal substances. The water in the bong basically filters the smoke to make it smoother and cleaner. The most basic parts of a bong are a bowl and chamber. All the other accessories are just meant to enhance the filtration system. Wondering why you should try using a bong? Here are some of the benefits:
- Bongs deliver smoother hits - Smoking typically comes with an unpleasant burning feeling. On the other hand, bongs eliminate the particles that cause discomfort in the throat. This results in a better tasting smoke.
- Better filtration - A bong's filtration system is better and more efficient. It eliminates harmful substances in your smoke. If you're using a bong, ash and tar particles would just stay in the water rather than penetrate your lungs.
- Durability and sustainability - Well-maintained bongs can last for years! Though glass bongs are more fragile, there are tougher alternatives such as acrylic. Bongs are also more cost-efficient.
- Fun to use - Bongs are great conversation starters. There is an endless variety of shapes, colours, and designs. You might even find yourself interested in starting a collection!
Types of BongsHow do you know which is the perfect bong for you? The shape of the bong is one of the most important things to consider. The shape of the bong determines the path where smoke travels through. It also affects the filtration system of your bong. Here are some of the most popular bong types according to shape:
- Straight Neck Bong - This is the most basic shape of a bong. It has a straightforward design that’s easy to use and clean.
- Beaker Bong - Beaker bongs are classic water pipes with a wide bottom. This shape offers increased stability. The wider shape also generates more smoke.
- Multi Chamber Bong - This type of bongs have a number of chambers that serve as additional filters for the smoke. Since there are more filters, hits are often smoother and cleaner.
- Bubble Base Bongs - Bubble Bongs have a larger base that allows better filtration and air flow. It also causes a cooler and smoother hit.
Difference between a Water Pipe and a BongWater pipes and bongs are both filtration devices that can be used for smoking. These two terms are often used interchangeably because these devices look very similar. They also produce very similar effects. Strictly speaking, a bong is a specific type of water pipe that has a straight tube or beaker shape. On the other hand, water pipes typically have intricate designs such as zig-zagging tubes and ice catchers. Water pipes generally have a more advanced filtration system. This could potentially lead to a cooler, purer smoke.
How to Choose A BongWith all the available options, choosing your bong can be an overwhelming experience. Here are some things to consider when choosing your bong:
- Usage - Will you be using your bong in only one place? Or are you going to bring it with you when you travel or attend parties? Understanding where you’ll be using your bong can help you make a better decision. An acrylic bong is a better choice if you are going to be taking it around. On the other hand, a glass bong is a better choice if you just want to enjoy the flavors at home.
- Size - You also need to think about what size suits you best. Size does not only affect aesthetics, it affects the overall smoking experience too. The larger the bong, the bigger the hit.
- Cleaning and aftercare - You will be cleaning your bong often. It is important to choose a shape and material that is easy to clean. Straight neck bongs are among the easiest to clean because of their shape.
- Price - Your budget still plays a big role in choosing the perfect bong. Typically, the price of a bong depends on the material, size, brand, and design. Bongs today range from affordable to pretty expensive ones. You are sure to find one that fits your budget.