Resultaat 1–12 van de 36 resultaten wordt getoond
Acryl Bong 1,5inch – 26cm€9.97 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Acrylic grinder 3 pt Black€13.07 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Acrylic grinder 3 pt Green€12.58 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Acrylic grinder 3 pt Red€12.58 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Aluminium Detonator grinder 53mm€7.26 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Aluminium Rainbow grinder 40mm 4parts€6.78 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Aluminium Thunderflat grinder mixed color 63mm 4parts€12.10 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Card Grinder, 420€3.19 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Card Grinder, Anonymous€3.19 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Card Grinder, Cheese N Chong 1/4 Pounder€3.68 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Card Grinder, Leaf Gold€3.97 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Card Grinder, Peace€3.97 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
GrindersWant your weeds to have the perfect consistency for a better smoking experience? Treat yourself to a grinder from the SmartShop Planet. Whether you’re rolling a joint or packing a bong bowl, a top quality grinder can make your herbs easier to smoke. We offer a wide range of high-quality grinders in a variety of sizes, shapes, and designs. Check our wide selection of grinders below:
- Metal grinders - Strongest and most durable grinders. They have strong metal teeth that are sure to grind your buds.
- Wooden grinders - Great choice if you want something sustainable and natural. Also fairly durable.
- Acrylic Grinders - Acrylic grinders are a great beginner-friendly option. They are usually available in a variety of designs and colours.
Why Buy A GrinderA grinder is a device that breaks down marijuana buds into smaller pieces. Grinding your weed is essential if you want to get the most out of your stash. Marijuana buds are big and sticky. They need to be shredded into smaller pieces before they can be rolled into a joint or packed into a bowl. While it is possible to do that using your hands, a grinder gets the job done much more efficiently. Here are some of the benefits you can get from using a grinder:
- Consistency - Grinding creates more consistent pieces. Evenly-sized pieces burn more consistently during smoking or vaping. This creates a more delightful and flavourful experience.
- Helps save time - Using a grinder is so much faster than crushing the herbs by hand.
- Keep your bud’s potency - Using a grinder prevents precious trichomes from sticking to your hands. This helps you enjoy the maximum effects of your buds.
- Better flavour - Grinding helps unlock the maximum taste and flavor of your buds. This helps create a better smoking experience overall.
Types of Weed GrinderGrinders can be classified according to how many parts they are made from. Here are some of the most popular types of grinders:
- 2-piece grinders - This is the simplest and smallest type of grinder. It just consists of a lid and a grinding compartment. It is ideal for on-the-go use.
- 3-piece grinders - This type of grinder consists of 3 pieces and has 2 chambers. One is a chamber for grinding and the other one is a chamber for storage.
- 4-piece grinders - This type of grinder is made up of 4 pieces and has 3 chambers. It has a chamber for grinding, storing, and catching pollen/kief. This type typically comes with a screen.
- Electric Grinders - An electric grinder grinds up herbs with no manual labor required. Its a great choice if you want to save time and grind weed more efficiently.
- Graters - Shaped like a credit card, these grinders work just like a cheese grater. This grater is small, portable, and discreet. No one will even notice that you have a grater with you!
How To Use Weed GrinderUsing a weed grinder is pretty straightforward. Essentially, weed grinders have teeth that will shred your buds apart. Even if they come in various designs, they grind the buds in the same way. Here are the basic steps involved in grinding your weed:
- Load your grinder - Break the buds into smaller pieces then put them in your grinder. Do not put anything in the middle part.
- Twist and turn - Close your grinder then rotate it with your hands. You will know that it’s done when there is no more resistance.
- Collect your finely ground weed - Scoop out your finely ground weed powder.
- Enjoy - Roll your joint, pack your bowl, or get baking. Have fun!
How To Clean GrindersTypically, you would need to clean your grinder every 30 to 90 days. This may change depending on how often you are grinding. The more you grind, the more frequent the cleanings should be. Here are the basic steps involved in cleaning a grinder:
- Disassemble your grinder - Take your grinder apart and remove any debris you can get. If your grinder has a screen, be very careful in handling it.
- Freeze your grinder - Put your grinder in the freezer for about 30 minutes. This will harden the plant material that you actually need to remove.
- Brush and scrape - Grab a brush and out in the work to get your grinder clean. You can also use a toothpick to scrape stubborn gunk.
- Do not discard anything you remove at this point. This is kief, a highly-potent concentrated form of cannabis. You can sprinkle it on your smoke or make tea with it.
- Soak your brinder - If your grinder is metal, soak it in isopropyl alcohol for about 20 minutes. If your grinder is plastic, soak it in warm water for around the same length of time.
- Reassemble and grind again - Now your grinder is as good as new! Make sure to dry your grinder well before using it again.