Toont alle 9 resultaten
Auto AK-49 – 05 seeds – VT€19.36 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto Blue Cheese 5 seeds – CC€28.07 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto BLUEBERRY BLISS – 05 seeds – VT€19.36 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto GMO Cookies 5 seeds – CC€28.07 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto Gorilla 5 seeds – CC€28.07 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto Magnum 5 seeds – CC€28.07 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto VISION JACK – 05 seeds – VT€19.36 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto WHITE WIDOW – 05 seeds – VT€19.36 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Auto Zkittlez 5 seeds – CC€28.07 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Autoflower SeedsLooking for autoflower seeds for your cannabis growing journey? SmartShop Planet offers autoflower seeds suitable for beginners and experienced growers. Check out our selection of seeds below:
- Auto AK-49 – One of the most potent autoflowering strains available. It has a spicy scent and a sweet taste. It can produce higher yields in the right conditions.
- Auto Blue Cheese - An easy-to-handle strain ideal for beginner growers. It has a well-loved cheesy earthy profile.
- Auto Blueberry Bliss - It has blueberry roots and a bluish appearance. It is reasonably easy to grow and does well in any setup.
- Auto GMO Cookies - It has an interestingly sharp flavour of garlic, mushroom, and onion. This strain is relatively easy to handle but it grows in height.
- Auto Gorilla Seeds - This strain has a very high potency. The seeds also show explosive growth reaching a height of up to 4 feet.
- Auto Magnum - It is a slow-budding strain. But its sweet, spicy, and citrusy flavour is a favourite of many!
- Auto Vision Jack - This strain is easy to grow and requires little manicuring. It has a skunky taste and a musky aroma.
- Auto White Widow - This is a steady and stable producer of buds. It has a spicy, earthy, and sweet profile.
- Auto Zkittles - This strain grows compact but needs a lot of watering. It has the flavour profile of tropical fruits.
What are Autoflower SeedsAutoflower seeds are cannabis seeds that begin flowering after a certain time. Unlike non-autoflower varieties, they do not flower based on light exposure. The process of growing autoflower seeds is definitely faster than growing regular seeds. Some strains will grow from germination to a full plant in less than ten weeks.
Are Autoflower Seeds Feminized?Yes, most autoflower seeds are feminized. This means that they only produce female plants. Female plants are favored because they produce buds. These buds contain high concentrations of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. For growers, autoflower seeds that are feminized make growing cannabis faster and easier. It makes the process very hassle-free.
Benefits of Autoflower SeedsAutoflower seeds have numerous advantages. Here are some of the benefits of using autoflower seeds instead of regular seeds:
- Beginner-friendly - They are enjoyable to grow and will give you little difficulty.
- Fast growth - Depending on the strain, autoflower seeds can be ready for harvest in just 8 - 10 weeks.
- Manageable size - Most strains do not exceed 1 to 1.2 meters in height. This makes them suitable for growing even in small, indoor spaces.
- Ideal for stealth growing - Since the plants are small, they are very easy to keep well hidden.
How to Grow Autoflower SeedsHere are the basic steps on how to grow autoflower seeds:
Step 1Germinate the seeds. Try soaking them in a cup of water for 24 hours. You can then transfer them to paper towels until the white “tap” root appears. Carefully move the seeds to a bucket or container.
Step 2Keep the soil well aerated. Make sure that it is receiving adequate nutrients. Do not overwater the soil nor provide too many nutrients that it does not need.
Step 3Wait until the seedling has established its roots. Once it begins to grow, the leaves will form rapidly. They will grow and flower over a span of eight weeks.
Step 4Ensure that the plants receive plenty of water. When possible, move the plants to bright locations where they can receive sunlight.
Tips for Growing AutoFlower SeedsFor beginner growers, here are tips that can make growing autoflower seeds easier.
Indoor Growing Tips
- Plant autoflowering seeds on their permanent container to reduce stress.
- If you cannot provide sunlight, use LED Grow Lights or High-Intensity Discharge
Outdoor Growing Tips
- Growing autoflower seeds outdoors might take slightly longer than growing them indoors. However, the difference is not too noticeable. It would typically just be on the longer end of the timeframe range.
- Try planting the entire year! You can push your annual harvests to up to 5 per year.
Choosing Soil Type
- For autoflowering plants, it is best to use soil that is airy and light. Keep in mind that it also does not require as many nutrients as regular cannabis does.
- You can also use a root stimulant to help your plant establish a healthy root system.
Humidity and temperature
- The ideal temperature for your autoflower plants is around 27 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- If the temperature goes up too high, upgrade the ventilation in your area. The temperature should not go above 35 degrees Celsius.