Toont alle 5 resultaten
CBD Oil 5% Full Spectrum€48.40 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
CBD Oil 10% Full Spectrum€87.12 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
CBD Oil 15% Full Spectrum€125.84 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
CBD Oil 20% Full Spectrum€145.20 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
CBD Oil 25% Full Spectrum€193.50 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
CBD OilReady to delve into the world of CBD oil and discover what this wonderful product can do for you? SmartShop Planet is the place to be if you are looking for high quality CBD Oil. This natural oil has become a popular substance because of its numerous applications. It is known to help with relaxation and aid in better sleep. We’re proud to offer the best CBD oil Netherlands. We offer a wide range of CBD oils with different CBD percentages. We also have other CBD products such as CBD edibles, CBD hash, and CBD weed. All at spectacularly low prices! Browse through our collection and choose the correct CBD Oil strength for you.
- CBD Oil Full Spectrum 5% - This is our most beginner-friendly variant. It is a great choice for those who have just been introduced to CBD oil.
- CBD Oil Full Spectrum 10% - Ready to take it a bit further? Then this variant is a better option! Since it has higher levels of CBD, the effects and benefits can be enjoyed longer. It can be helpful for relaxation and sleep too.
- CBD Oil Full Spectrum 15% - This variant already has mid-range levels of CBD oil. It is recommended for users who have been using CBD oils more regularly. It has very pure and strong extracts.
- CBD Oil Full Spectrum 20% - This variant has higher CBD content. It is a great choice for users who require a higher concentration of CBD.
- CBD Oil 25% - Do you want to try one of the strongest CBD oils in the market? This variant of CBD Oil has the highest CBD levels in our range. Thus, it is not recommended for beginners.
What is CBD Oil?CBD Oil is CBD or cannabinoid mixed with a carrier oil. It is one of the simplest ways to consume CBD. It is also one of the most accessible CBD products around. If you are new to the world of CBD, CBD oil is a great place to start. But what exactly is CBD? CBD or Cannabidoil is a chemical naturally found in the hemp plant. It does not contain the psychoactive ingredient tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Thus, it does not cause a high. It is a safe and non-additive substance. Today, you will find a variety of CBD-infused products online. But oil remains to be the most popular formulation. CBD Oil is being studied because of its potential in easing the symptoms of health problems. It is said to help release stress and aid in sleep. It is growing in popularity and is continuing to make a splash in the wellness world. Ready to buy cbd oil today? Browse our selection of products and pick the best CBD oil that matches your needs.
CBD Oil TypesIf you are new to CBD oil products, it is important to understand that they are not all the same. There are 3 main types of CBD oil. They differ in content and expected effects. Here is a quick guide that will help you understand how they differ from one another.
- Full-spectrum CBD - As the name suggests, full-spectrum CBD has all the extracts of the hemp plant. This includes trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Most products contain less than .3 percent THC.
- Broad-spectrum CBD - This type of CBD does not contain THC. However, it is not pure CBD. It contains other cannabinoids from the hemp plant. It is great for users who want to enjoy the benefits of full-spectrum extract without THC.
- CBD Isolate - CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD oil. It contains no other compound, except for the CBD itself. This is a great option for people who need to refrain from THC. It is also a good choice for those who do not need all the benefits of full-spectrum CBD.
CBD Oil LegalityThe legal status of CBD oil differs drastically per country. Some territories ban only marijuana but allow hemp products like CBD oil. On the other hand, there are countries that ban all cannabis and hemp products outright. This means that CBD oil is illegal by extension. Here at the Smartshop Planet, we want our customers to enjoy a smooth and safe experience. It is best to check the local CBD laws in your location to avoid getting into legal trouble. When travelling, please check the laws in your layovers and final destination.
CBD Oil VS Cannabis: What is the difference?What is the difference between CBD oil and cannabis oil? Aren’t they the same thing? Cannabis oil is concentrated cannabis extract from the cannabis plant. On the other hand, CBD oil is made from cannabidiol, a substance extracted from the hemp plant. They have distinct chemical makeups. The key difference is that cannabis oils have a higher level of THC, the substance that causes a high. CBD Oil contains no more than .3% THC. They also contain higher levels of CBD. This is the primary reason why CBD oil does not cause a high. On the other hand, the cannabis oils typically have as much as 20-40% THC. They also have a much lower level of CBD. Depending on the exact THC content, cannabis oil can get the user high. CBD oil and cannabis oil are consumed for different purposes. They are also often covered by different laws. It is important to understand what kind of product you need to make a better decision.
How To Use CBD OilCBD oil is a very versatile product. Even if you are just a new user, there are a myriad of ways you can incorporate CBD oil in your day to day life. Depending on your preferences, you can get pretty creative with your CBD intake. Need help figuring out the best way to consume your CBD oil? Here are some of the most popular ways!
- Sublingual Oil - One of the most popular ways to consume CBD oil is to drip under the tongue. This method is called sublingual. It is very quick and convenient to do. Simply apply a few drops under your tongue using a dropper. Leave the CBD oil there for 30 to 90 seconds. Then, swallow the CBD oil. This allows CBD to enter the bloodstream quickly. This method provides good bioavailability.
- Topical application - An easy way to consume CBD is to simply apply it to your skin. Just apply it to the desired area and it will penetrate the skin layers. You can also opt to make balms and lotions infused with CBD oil. However, you will typically need more CBD if you want to use this method. Also, the effects typically don’t last long when compared to other methods of consumption.
- Smoking - This is one of the fastest ways to enjoy the benefits of CBD oil. This method sends the CBD straight to the lungs and bloodstream. With this method, you can easily manage how much CBD you want to consume. However smoking requires you to invest in some tools such as an oil rig and dabber.
- CBD Edibles - If you are skilled in the kitchen, you might want to consider making your very own CBD edibles. This provides a dun and tasty way to get your daily dose of CBD. The possibilities are endless! You can make anything from brownies, pasa, and more. If you want to purchase CBD gummies and candies, we have them in our shop too. Just check out our selection and take your pick.