Toont alle 3 resultaten
Kanna 10x Extract – 1 gram€9.87 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
Kanna 20x extract – 1 gram€13.85 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
San Pedro T. Peruvianus seeds – 100 pieces€12.97 Toevoegen aan winkelwagen
KannaInterested in a natural herb that can help you fight stress and fatigue? SmartShop Planet is proud to offer the best Kanna extracts available online. This traditional herb is known for its mood-lifting and energy-boosting effects. It is associated with numerous benefits that can help improve wellness. Whether you want to try smoking Kanna extract or enjoy it in a warm cup of tea, we have the perfect Kanna product for you. Choose from our selection of products below:
- Kanna 10x extract - This is an isolated version of the active alkaloids in Kanna. It is 10x stronger than the naturally occurring Kanna leaves. On a lower dose, it offers an energy boost and mental invigoration.
- Kanna 20x extract - This variant is 20x stronger than the naturally occurring Kanna leaves. It produces a faster and stronger effect. On a higher dose, it produces a more calming effect.
- San Pedro Seeds - When fully grown, the San Pedro Cactus will have mescaline in them. Mescaline is a natural psychedelic associated with improvements in mental health.
What is Kanna?Kanna is an indigenous African plant known to have mood-boosting and anti-anxiety effects. The name of the plant translates to “something to chew”, which is one of the ways it could be ingested. It can also be soaked, vaporised, or brewed into teas. Kanna is gaining popularity because it offers numerous benefits. Studies show that it can help with an energy boost and improved mental performance. It is an all-natural product that is very unlikely to cause an addiction. Most products available today are Kanna extracts. Not only are Kanna extracts much stronger, they are also much more convenient to consume.
Kanna EffectsKanna is known to be both a stimulant and a sedative. The effects of Kanna are largely dependent on the mental state of the user and the dosage. On a lower dose, Kanna is known to ease anxiety, boost energy, and improve focus. This psychoactive herb also shows the potential in reducing stress and improving brain function. On a higher dose, Kanna is said to have sedative effects. It can also promote increased sensory activity and produce a sense of euphoria. Some users may experience side effects such as drowsiness, nausea, and vomiting. Kanna is considered safe for most people. However, it is best to talk to your healthcare provider before adding them to your routine. To truly enjoy the benefits of Kanna, it is important to purchase from trusted stores. This will help ensure that you enjoy a smoother experience. SmartShop Planet carries the finest selection of Kanna extracts around. Browse our selection today and treat yourself to a wonderful Kanna experience.
Kanna DosageThe ideal Kanna dosage depends on the preferred intake method. Here are some of the most popular intake methods and the recommended dosage:
- Vaping - The recommended dose for vaping Kanna is somewhere between 40 to 250mg. For beginners, it is ideal to start with around 25 mg. 40 to 60 mg is considered a medium dose. Anything around 100 to 250 mg is considered a high dose.
- Chewing - With this method, around 50 to 150 mg of leaves will produce light effects. Those who want to experience moderate effects can consume anywhere from 200 to 400 mg. For the strongest effect, users can consume 600 to 1000 mg.
- Sublingual - For sublingual consumption, a light dose is around 50 to 100 mg. A medium dose is around 200 to 400 mg. The most potent dose is anywhere around 400 mg.
- Snorting - Snorting is one of the most potent ingestion methods. A light dose is typically around 50mg. A medium dose is between 50 to100 mg. A strong dose can go anywhere from 350 to 500 mg.
- Brewing - Consuming Kanna tea requires a higher dose compared to the other methods listed. A light dose is around 200 mg. Medium dose is around 400 mg. Heavy dose is somewhere around 800 mg.
Ways to Use KannaKanna has been used and consumed in a number of ways throughout history. Here are some of the most popular types of Kanna and the various ways you can enjoy them:
- Kanna leaves - Shredded Kanna leaves provide the most flexible way to enjoy Kanna. You can chew them right away, brew your own tea, or turn them into powder. However, it involves a long process of fermentation and preparation. This is ideal for experienced users who want to try different ways of enjoying Kanna.
- Kanna powder - Kanna powder is made from fermented Kanna leaves. It has increased the availability of bioactive compounds. Kanna powder is available in various concentrations. It can be enjoyed through snorting, smoking, or cooking with food.
- Kanna extract - Kanna extracts are highly concentrated and provide a stronger effect. Its uses are similar to the uses of Kanna powder. Depending on the dosage, it typically provides an immediate sense of euphoria. It is also a popular choice for the sublingual method of consumption.
- Kanna capsules - Kanna capsules provide a convenient way to get an exact daily dose of Kanna. This is ideal for users who want to enjoy their Kanna fuss-free and on the go.
- Kanna tincture - Kanna tincture is a liquid version of Kanna. This is best enjoyed as a drink when mixed with hot water.