Showing all 9 results
BIG BUD – 05 seeds – VT€23.95 Add to cart
Gelato 33 Feminized 5 seeds – CC€39.95 Add to cart
Gorilla Glue nr4 Feminized 5 seeds – CC€39.95 Add to cart
Green Crack Gorilla Feminized 5 seeds – CC€39.95 Add to cart
JACK HERER – 05 seeds – VT€22.95 Add to cart
SILVER HAZE – 05 seeds – VT€22.95 Add to cart
SUPER SKUNK – 05 seeds – VT€22.95 Add to cart
SUPREME LEMON – 05 seeds – VT€23.95 Add to cart
Zkittlez Feminized 5 seeds – CC€39.95 Add to cart
Feminized SeedsLooking for feminized cannabis seeds for your marijuana-growing journey? SmartShop Planet carries the finest feminized seeds. These will help you grow healthy cannabis plants. Browse our selection of available feminized seeds and take your pick:
- Big Bud - Has a fruity, sweet aroma. It is well-known for impressively large yields.
- Gelato - Is a flavourful Indica-Sativa hybrid. It is one of the most potent marijuana strains available.
- Gorilla Glue - Has an earthy and woodsy profile. It is pretty easy to grow and cultivate.
- Green Crack Gorilla - This is a fairly new hybrid between the Green Crack and Gorilla strains. It has a tangy and fruity flavour.
- Jack Herrer - Has hints of pine and citrus. It is very easy to grow and has a short flowering time.
- Silver Haze - This is a mix of Haze, Northern Lights, and Skunk in one strain. However, it is not easy to grow and is not recommended for beginners.
- Super Skunk - Has a pleasant citrus aroma. It is reliable to grow and has a short flowering time.
- Supreme Lemon - This is a cross between Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. It has a sweet sour profile reminiscent of glazed sour candy.
- Wedding Cake - Has a sweet taste with earthy undertones. This is a great strain for beginner growers.
- Zkittlez - Has a fruity aroma and a sweet taste. They are easy to grow even for first-time growers.
What Are Feminized Seeds?Feminized seeds are cannabis seeds that will grow only into female plants. Female plants are valued in cultivation because they develop good cannabinoid-rich buds. The buds contain high concentrations of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavours. Feminized cannabis seeds are valued because they make growing weed more efficient. They can often be bred for maximum potency and aroma. They are the perfect seeds for growers who want to grow marijuana for smoking.
What Is The Difference Between Indica & Sativa Feminized Seeds?Indica and Sativa are the two main types of cannabis. It is very easy to differentiate the two strains because they look very different. They also have slightly different chemical compositions and require different growing techniques.
- Indica - The Indica strain originated in mountainous areas such as India and Pakistan. They are shorter in size with wide fan-like leaves. Indica plants are thick and produce large volumes of resin. They are also known to have a higher CBD content. Indica plants typically grow faster than Sativa plants. They also produce more buds.
- Sativa - Sativa plants are from tropical countries like Thailand and Laos. Sativa plants have a more elongated and narrower look. They can grow for up to 12 feet. Typically, the Sativa strain has higher levels of THC. Sativa plants typically take a longer time to grow than other types of cannabis.
Why Buy Feminized Seeds?The discovery of feminized seeds revolutionized the cannabis growing industry. There are many different advantages of choosing feminized seeds over regular seeds. Here are some of the advantages you will get from buying feminized seeds:
- Efficient cultivation - When you are using feminized seeds, it’s easier to maximize grow space. It is also easier to keep the process more efficient. You will not need to waste time and space cultivating male plants.
- Better genes - Feminized seeds are controlled by the breeders. They try to help bring out the best characteristics of each strain. With better genetics, you can expect the plants to have better potency, aroma, and flavour.
- Higher yield - With feminized seeds, each plant is expected to produce cannabis.
- Better control - Growers of feminized seeds have better control of the process and yield. They don't have to take into account the possibility of receiving male plants.
How to Grow Feminized SeedsReady to grow your cannabis pants? Here are the typical steps that you need to do in order to grow your seeds successfully:
Step OneBefore you start growing your seeds, it is best to set up everything you need first. Make sure to prepare your lighting source, growing medium, and nutrients.
Step TwoThe process of growing your seeds starts with germination. The goal of this stage is to get your seeds to start sprouting before you move them to your growing medium. You can simply soak paper towels in water and wrap the seeds between layers. Move them to the soil once you see them sprout.
Step ThreeWhen you move the seeds to the soil, make sure that the root is facing downwards. Make sure it is buried but not too deep. You can put them under a grow light to keep them warm. But make sure to adjust the light well to keep them from burning.
Step FourIn the next stage, the plant will start growing its roots and stalks. You might want to transfer them to a bigger pot if necessary. You also need to provide strong light, water, and vegetative nutrients. Patiently wait for your growing plant.
Step FiveWhen the plant hits the flowering stage, then it is time to prepare for harvest. However, do not harvest your plant prematurely. Wait until the pistil’s color changes to brown or orange-red. After you’ve harvested the plant, you can dry and cure them for maximum enjoyment.
Tips for Growing Feminized SeedsFor first-time growers, here are some of the tips that can make the growing process faster and smoother:
Indoor Growing Tips
- Ensure that the air is circulating well in the growing area. Make sure that there is a way for stale air to go out and fresh air to come in.
- It is also best to keep the temperature close to 27 degrees Celsius.
- Don’t overwater or underwater your plants. It is best to start with 100ml and then make adjustments according to how your plant reacts.
Outdoor Growing Tips
- When you grow your cannabis outdoors, they are most likely to encounter pests. It is best to use natural insecticides that will help keep your plants protected.
- Do not overcare for your plants. Overfeeding and overwatering cause stress on plants too. It is best to try and understand your place and just give them what they need - nothing more!
Soil and humidity tips
- Excessively high or low-temperature swings can make plants weaker. It is best to do what you can to keep these factors consistent.
- Do not use non-organic soil with fertilizers. This type of soil might have too much fertilizer that will cause your cannabis plants to burn.